The COVID-19 virus epidemic situation coming worst everywhere in the world. Nobody knows, where is the end, how long this extraordinary period will last. In a lot of places in the world, the fanciers would like to start the season. The leaders of all federations need to be prepared, they have a big responsibility! Everyone has his own task in this situation.
The FCI strongly suggest to follow this advice in pigeon sport as well:
1. Wash your hands often.
2. Avoid getting close to people affected by acute respiratory infections.
3. Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
4. If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose.
5. Clean surfaces with disinfectants based on chlorine or alcohol.
6. Pets don’t spread the coronavirus.
7. Avoid gatherings as much as possible.
8. The basketing responsible must use the mask and gloves.
9. The basketing responsible must enforce the minimum distance of 1 meter between the fanciers.
10. The basketing operations, where it is possible, would be best done outdoors.
11. Prepare the necessary pigeon food orders in advance.
Please be careful, take care, help each other!