- About FCI
- World Championship 2019
- FCI EVENTS
The COVID-19 virus epidemic situation coming worst everywhere in the world. Nobody knows, where is the end, how long this extraordinary period will last. In a lot of places in the world, the fanciers would like to start the season. The leaders of all federations need to be prepared, they have a big responsibility! Everyone has his own task in this situation.
The FCI strongly suggest to follow this advice in pigeon sport as well:
1. Wash your hands often.
2. Avoid getting close to people affected by acute respiratory infections.
3. Don't touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
4. If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose.
5. Clean surfaces with disinfectants based on chlorine or alcohol.
6. Pets don't spread the coronavirus.
7. Avoid gatherings as much as possible.
8. The basketing responsible must use the mask and gloves.
9. The basketing responsible must enforce the minimum distance of 1 meter between the fanciers.
10. The basketing operations, where it is possible, would be best done outdoors.
11. Prepare the necessary pigeon food orders in advance.
FCI BOARD MEETING in Lang Fang China, (23. November, 2019) confirmed that five companies, which were invited for the tender signed the contract with the President of FCI, and they become official ring producers for the FCI rings. From 2021 to 2023 only valid FCI rings produced by these companies.
on the website
from 24th of October to 4th of November 2019
The Federation Colombophile International - FCI - is the worldwide organization of the pigeon sport. It’s main task is to make the pigeon sport popular, develop it, to take care of the interest of the fanciers of all countries, to develop and save the unified rules of the racing.
For the first time in history, the FCI launched a pigeon auction for the finance of the useful and necessary researches and activities.
Lot of fanciers have support this auction: 50 famous fanciers from Belgium, Netherland, Germany donated pigeons.
Take this opportunity to obtain a class pigeon and at the same time support the FCI and the pigeon sport.
We already thank all buyers and wish them every success.
International Colombophile Federation ( FCI abbreviation) is a non-profit association, governed by Article 60 and following of the Swiss Civil Code and composed of National Federations that govern the pigeon sport in their respective countries and sporting associations representativeness in countries where there is no National Federation.